2015年5月12日火曜日

Week 3

Event1 [Special day] I went to the international dorm. The day, I would go to dinner with Daria. So, I went to pick her up. However, we practice yoga at seven. And, I talked her until practice yoga. The day, three Japanese people, Daria and I began practice yoga. Then, Shu came here. I was surprised. Because, she is exchange student of Chinese before. I did not know she came to Japan. I think I did not meet again. We finished practice yoga at thirty minutes, then we went to Joyfull. We talking about Shu did not thing. For example, I went to Thailand with my friend, and I met exchange student of Thailand before. She was surprised. Then, she said, I want to meet her! So, we will go to Thailand! I said, me too! Let's go Thailand in summer! I wish we would go to Thailand. Also, she talked about Chinese life. Her school teacher is Japanese. And, she is from Kumamoto. Her teacher said, I hope you have a good spent Japan life. The story was fun. I felt time pass fast, also I thought spend special time. I want to meet her again. Event2 [My GW] I meet my friends. They are same class and same club in high school. Their name are Risa, Mimu, Misaki, Rina and Miki. Besides Risa, they live in Kumamoto. She lives in Osaka. So, after all this time she met you. She is my best friend, so I was happy. We would eat Okinama food the night. I had free time this afternoon. I think I wanted to play with Risa, so I contacted her. Then, she said, I played with Miki. Did you come? I said, Yes! Then, we went by renovated youme town recently. We went to shopping. Then, we went to food coart. There is very big and many store. We ate donburi, and talking. Then, we went to Okinawa food restaurant.In fact, Rina worked in the restaurant. She would take holiday, however she must work the day. Risa and Miki and I arrived there at first. We waited about at thirty minutes, Mimu and Misaki arrived. They worked restaurant in Aso by that time. We order menu. We ate goya chanpuru, soki soba, mozuku tenpura, hormone of misonikomi, rafute and tako rice. Taste is really good. Then, we talked about recently. I think everyone is hard, so I think got it. Also, I wanted to go to school with them. I am glad to meet them. Next time, I want to go to Okinawa restaurant. Event3 [My friend] I meet junior high school friend today. She is good at listen to my story. So, I take counsel when I was trouble. Then, I am looking forward to meeting her. 455words

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Saki -

    It sounds like you have a lot of friends to do yoga with!! I think it's a great activity to release stress and help you become more flexible.

    Your score for this diary homework is 10/10

    返信削除