2015年5月20日水曜日

Week 4

Event 1 (Special day) Yesterday, I finished my presentation to difficult culuture class, then I went to library with my friend. We should do homework. It is Japan NEWS paper's homework, search artical. So, we should take Japan NEWS paper,we went to second floor. After that, we met Daria. She finished her class. She said,I wants to watch ziburi! Especially, I want to watch Kurenai no buta! So, I said, that's good idea! Then, She said, What do Saki and Ai do? I answer we should do homework. Daria said,oh! you will do your best! I finished watch kurenai no buta, may I go you're the table? So, I said, of course! we stayed learning commoms, we waited you! Then, we did our homework, she came here. I was surprised, because only 30 minutes pass. I said, what's happened!? until, spend about 30minutes? she asked the DVD is very difficult, I do not know. Then, I went to return DVD. After that, library staff said, it is credit titles. Do you know that? she said, I did not know that. I will watch DVD next time, I watch it with credit title. She talking the story. Then, I, Ai and Daria did homework. I and Ai did Japan NEWS paper homework, Daria did Chinese character's homework. We did not know, taught each other that. And, we finished homework. Daria said, I wanted to Starbacks! Shall we go there? I said, i wanted to go!! Ai said, I wanted go there, but I should do my homework other, sorry. So, we said, that's too bad. next time let's go there. Then, I and Daria went to there. We eat bread and drink coffee, and talking about study, trip and future. We spend good time. Then, we went to youme town. We would go to restruant, but we thought did not wanted to eat something. So, we bought Udon and tuyu. Then, we went to dorm,we cook. Then, we talked to exchange student, I spend good time. Event 2(About money) I am talking about money. I want to a lot of money, so I work part-time job in Grazie. Grazie is pasta and pizza restaurant in Hikari no mori. It is near my house. I always go to there by bike. I enjoy job. Staff is very kind. They teach me difficult and easy job. I am helped them, so I want to do my best. I work very hard, I want to have a lot of money. Then, I will go to travel in Thailand. Because of, My friend living there. She is exchange student in KGU. Her name is Lee. She is very friendly and kind. I ate food and went to Matsuri and so on with Lee. I miss her! Then, I work there. Event 3 ( About My favotite singers) I am talking about my favorite singers. I like NEWS for five grade in elementary school. They are very fantastic, cool, cute and interesting!! I like the most person in NEWS is Yuya Tegoshi. He is good at sing a song. I was impressed to his song. Then, he is good at talking. His talking is very funny. I always laughed when he talking in IxteQ. I love his all! Of course, I love NEWS too!!

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Saki -

    Daria is lucky that you can help her with her homework! It is really nice that you can help her during her stay in Japan.

    Your score for this diary homework is 10/10 (Don't forget to add a word count at the end of your diary post, please)

    返信削除