2015年7月22日水曜日

Week13

Event1(Typical Thursday)
I talking about typical Thursday. My Thursday is very busy. I get up at 10:30 am. I eat lunch, wear my cloths and brash my teeth. Then, I go to school by bike, train and walk. My closest station is Hikarino-mori, and my house is near Hikarino-mori station. So, I using by bike until this station. It takes about five minutes by bike. When rainy day, I walk or using by car. I think I want to use by car in rainy day, but this car is my mother’s car. Also, I can not use this car when she works from morning. In the rainy case, I walk to station. It takes about 10 minutes. But I am to be late leave my home in rainy day, so I run to station. I do not like rain day. Then, I take the train from Hikarino-mori station to Suizenji station. After that, I walk to KGU while I listen to music or radio. It takes about 15 minutes. I have three classes in Thursday. So, I often I went to KGU from noon. Third period class is a history of English literature. I could study about writer’s history and writer’s literary and so on. Teacher taught us that thing to power point. Also, I could watch some movies every time. Some movies were short or long. In watch long movies case, I should write report about The last of the mohicans and Adventures of Huckleberry Finn. The last of the mohicans is very difficult contents for me. I did not think about Indian, so I felt very difficult. However, Adventures of Huckleberry Finn is easy for me. This story is white American boy and slave. This story is funny and impressive. I like this story. Next, four period class. This class is reading. I could study about newspaper’s reading. I study to use textbook, also American and British newspaper read on the computer. I could read new information. Next, five period class is English pronunciation class. This class is really enjoyable. This class’s teacher is Mr.Takaki. He is Kumamoto university teacher. And, he is important to communication with classmate, so I felt friendly. Therefore, I had a very good time learning English pronunciation. This class is really good, however he use north American English pronunciation, so In fact, I want to study about England pronunciation. There is nothing for it. Next, I go to home by bike, train and walk. Then, I eat dinner at 7:30 pm. After that, I spent relaxing time and study. Finally, I go to bed at 12:30 am. This is my typical Thursday.


Events2(Travel and Other countries)
I am talking about Travel and Other Countries. I went to Taiwan 5 years ago. My high school trip in Taiwan. Taiwan is my first trip abroad. So, I was very excited and  I think there is a lot of different culture. For example, a lot of people ride a bike and it must not flush the toilet peper and convenience store's reseat. In Taiwan, reseat is takarakuji, so made announcement of election every months. I did not know that. I was impressive. I have interested in different culture in Taiwan. So, I want to study English more and more. Therefore, I want to go to university, and want to go to department of English when I was first year high school student. Thanks to this trip. If I did not go to Taiwan, I would not study English. I may have been study other things. So, I appreciated my high school. Also, Taiwanese is very kind and friendly to Japanese. We went to Taiwan's junior high school and high school. And, I enjoyed international exchange. This school students showed us around the school and Taipei. This school was really big and have cheerful student more. They held out their hand and spoke in Japanese. I felt that became an entertainer. I thought Taiwanese is really love in  Japan. I love Taiwan too. I want to go there again!

670words

1 件のコメント: