2015年7月8日水曜日

Week11

Event 1 ( About second stage examination)
I had the second stage examination. The examination is essay. I heard about the examination that senior passed the examination last year. Her name is Syoko. She belong same subject to me. We met as English weekend staff last year. Now, we meet English lounge sometimes, and we talked about study abroad detail. For example, how did you study about second stage examination? and what kind of problem was asked question? After that, she politely answers my question. Last year, essay had two questions. One of those, why do you want to go study abroad? This question is to given to the person who took the examination for the second consecutive year. So, I prepared essay about why do you want to go study abroad? This examination had KGU on Saturday morning. I went to class, some people came here already. Next, someone who international section came, prepare for essay examination. Then, examination was started. I looked the paper, I was surprised. Problem had (4) from (1). I thought I choose any one from among these, so I wrote the paper about (3). (3) question is if you go study abroad, what is excepted? I thought wrote easy to me. So, I wrote about this question. But, a serious thing happened. This questions mean, you must write about all question. I noticed mistake when the examination finished fifteen minutes left in class. I lost color. I thought I rewrite a essay, but I should write eight hundred more. So, I did not rewrite. Finished example, I was close to tears. My friend took the same examination, so I went to her soon. Her name is Yurina. We get along with when we entered in KGU. We thought want to go study abroad all the time when a freshman. Therefore, we talked about study abroad, and we can raise motivation. She is my precious friend for me. So, I want to heard happened thing to her. I said, Must I  answer all question? She said, yes. what's happened? I said, I was mistake. I thought I choose one question and wrote. So, I wrote only(3). She said, oh really !? but, do not worry. Second stage examination was not only essay. I thought most important thing is interview examination. So, let's do our best together! My mind is calm a little bit. We talked with this thing while went down the stairs, I listened to other woman voice. She is Mirai. She took the examination too. She said, if you had lunch, I want to have a lunch together. We said, yes. let's have lunch together. So, we went to Lowson. We ate lunch while talked about the examination. I talked about my mistake too. Mirai said, do not worry. do not think mistake. I think you should consider about next examination. So, after lunch time, shall we go to the library? Let's practice English interview together! Let's everyone passed the examination! After that, we thought about English interview, and we did interview like that. They could answered the question, but I did not answer the question fluently. I thought necessary practice more. At first, I wrote my think in Japanese, after that this think rewrite in English. This process was really hard, however I did my best. Next, I met Mr. Tomei on Monday. He gave to me advice and corrected the mistakes. Then, I met Ms. Christie on Tuesday. She gave to me lot of advice, corrected the mistakes and taught me various good turn of phrases. I was really nervous, but I was cheered up to her. She said, you have purpose of study abroad. Some student think I want to play or want to go to travel overseas and so on. But, you want to study in overseas. Do not worry. You can do it. In fact, I had absolutely no confidence. However, she gave to me words of encourage. So, I decided to have confidence. I will do my best.

(663 words )

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Saki -

    Oh dear, that's too bad about misunderstanding the task on the exam. It happened to me, too, once or twice when I was a student. It's a terrible feeling, isn't it? I hope you can do well!!

    Your score for this diary homework is 10/10

    返信削除