2015年11月9日月曜日

Diary4

Event1 (Recently event and my dream)

Recently, I want to study English, because I study book keeping everyday. Book keeping exam will held in Kumamoto university on November 15th. I think I do not pass it. But, I will do my best as much as possible. I thought my ideal. I study English for IELTS after pass the exam. But, I do not know what happens. By the way, I have reason for study English. At first, I will go study abroad next year. One of the dream was study abroad, and will come true. However, study abroad is not only fun but also hard. Of course, people use English everyday and everywhere. I am not good at English, so I need study English more and more. However, I do not want to do book keeping and English when I keep on studying. At that time, I read a book. The book about world travel. I have one of the dream. The dream is travel round the world. I had never thought until that event. That event is TABIPPO. This event held in Fukuoka on Febrary this year. The reason that I know this event , because my friends were this event's staff. The content was speech of the person who travel round the world, and want to round the world. Also, famous musician's talking show and concert, game and winners selected in a drawing from customers will receive a gift. The gift was many things. The best present is pair travel coupon in Guam. Also, backpack, a single lens reflex camera, a book which TABIPPO was published, and so on. I got a book and a book used as a diary. The diary appear beautiful pictures on around the world. The event cost about 2500 yen. However, book was 1000yen and a book used as a diary was 2400yen. I was a lucky girl. Also, I went to event with my friend. Her name is Chihiro. For the first time, we met when high school students. We belong blass band club 3 years. Now, she lived in Fukuoka, and go to a dental hygienist school. When we were high school student, we said, want to go to travel around the world!! She belongs Rabo club when to elementary school student from now. This club is stage a play in English. I had never watched it, however want to watch someday. By the way, she likes travel and English, so I invited the event. We were excited and were impressed. The event was about 5 hours. However, the event carried the audience with event staff from beginning to end. Also, event's staff were almost student volunteer. Employs were only 5 peoples. When I heard that story, I was surprised. TABIPPO is company, however few employ. So, almost student volunteer was concluded the event.  This event will held on February next year too. Of course, we will invite there!

(481words)

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Saki -

    I really hope you can achieve your dream of traveling around the world! Traveling is one of my favorite things to do. I think we can learn so many things by seeing other places and learning about how other people in the world live. Keep working hard to improve your English AND your bookkeeping skills!

    Your score for this diary is 10/10

    返信削除