2015年10月27日火曜日

Diary3

Event1 ( Welcome Party in Kumamoto university)

I went to welcome party in Kumamoto university last Sunday. I went to there first time in a year. At first, I met a friend. Her name is Chiharu. When I first met her on English weekend. Our departments are different, however we met in English lounge sometimes. And, she dicided study abroad in Vietnam, so we talking about study abroad. I visited in a hall, she was with the men who I do not know. I said hello, She was introduce about him for me. He is German, and he came as internship on Kumamoto international centre (KIC). And, he has been in Kumamoto since a week ago. She work as internship in KIC now, so they went to party together. Also, she must return with him in KIC, so I would go to KIC too. Then, we promised after party when return in KIC. I enjoyed party, I talked to foreigner with my friends. I would like to talk with foreigner one to one, however I could not .
Because, I still do not have any confidence with English. However, I want to be able to speak English fluently, so I dicided to talk one to one next time. After welcome party, we would go to KIC. However, I and he had time, so we would go to Kumamoto castle. Chiharu promised with her mother. So, she made a tellphone call in KIC. Then,person in charge did not stay, so  he did not return in KIC. I and he say goodbye to Chiharu. After that, we went to Kumamoto Castle. I went to there first time in there. Also, castle festival held, so many people stay there. We talked about something topic in English.  I like talking with people, however I did not know what should talk about in English. At first, I did not know what should talk about, so I looked for a topic. Then, he talked to me about university life, about Kumamoto, and myself and so on. I was helped to him. However, I could not listen to his English sometimes. I thought that I am so sorry, also I should study English more. (Especially speaking.) After that, we enterd a Kumamoto castle. We talked while looked at document. I had never noticed explain of document in English, Korean and Chinese after the day. I helped explain of document in English. Also, sometimes I introduced about document. After that, taked a picture, and we left Kumamoto castle. Then, we sat down on the bench, and we talked about each other. I heard his story. Why do you come in Kumamoto? Do you go to university? and so on. He answerd carefully. I thought he is serious, and have kind mind. Also, I talked about English, my life and study abroad. I spend really good time. I thought see him again!

476 words

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Saki -

    What a great chance to meet a new friend AND to speak English with him! It is wonderful to meet people from other places -- you can learn so many interesting things from them, and they can learn from you, too.

    Your score for this diary homework is 10/10

    返信削除