2015年4月14日火曜日

Blog week1


Event 1(Started school life)
 School started on April eighth. I was excited for the new classes to begin. My writing class teacher is Christy. Christy corrected a mistake for me. So, I was happy. I think I want to study abroad in England. I must pass an exam. The exam are TOEFL and IELTS. TOEFL is listening and reading. I must get 450 points over. If I could get 450 points over, I took a IELTS. IELTS is well known in the world. Especially, it is in common take in England. IELTS is reading, listening, writing and speaking., it is difficult. So, I decided do my best. Then, I would like to receive good advice from Christy.


Event 2.3(My part-time job)
 I have a part-time job every Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. My part-time job is Glazie gardens. Glazie mean thanks. It is Italian. Glazie gardens is a restaurant where people can have pizza and pasta. Many people come, so I am very busy and tired. Especially, Many family come in Glazie gardens on Saturday and Sunday. However, my co-workers are very kind and friendly. If I made a mistake, they explained me how to solve the problem. I began part-time job on September, so I was the youngest. However, recently two girls began part-time job. They are high school students. Their names are Yuri and Sae. Yuri works in kitchen. Sae works in floor. I work same place with Sae, so I taught her many things. I noticed thing. To remember contents of Part-time job is difficult, but to teach contents of Part-time job is too difficult. So, I will work hard, and I would like to teach her more good things.


Events 4(Opening party)
 Opening Party hold in English lounge on April 10. I became English lounge staff, so I must go opening party. I like party because get along with exchange student, freshman and elder etc. We spent talking with friends and eat sandwiches and sweet. Then, We play gesture game and telephone game. I was not participate ,but I enjoyed. I looked fun everyone. After party finished, some people went to international dorm. Then, Oy, Billy, Nick, Chihiro,Nanako and I went to Chinese restaurant . It is taste good. And we watched action movies. However I don't like action movies, so I slept on the sofa. Some Japanese people went back to home at p.m. 11. The day is very tired , but very fun. Next party is welcome party in dorm. I am looking forward to meeting to new exchange student.


Events 5(An election)
 I has just turned twenty last week. So, I can go to election. Last Sunday, I went to election with my mother in Sanrigi center. In fact, I don't know election structure. So, I must learned about election. I think it is important reading news paper. I don't like news paper, but I decided do my best.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Saki -

    I was happy to read your great diary! You wrote about many different things. I love to eat Italian food, so I think you have a great part-time job. By the way, "thank you" in Italian is spelled (and pronounced) "Grazie" (it's an R, not an L).

    The score for this diary homework is 10/10 -- great job!

    返信削除