2015年4月21日火曜日

Blog Week 2

Event 1 2( My Wednesday)
I have writing class and Christian religion class every Wednesday. Christian religion class was the first period class. The teacher is Chinese. He looks cute and kind. The class is interesting. After class, I went to Calligraphy class. I have been learning calligraphy since I was a 2nd year elementary school student. My childhood friend was learning calligraphy, so I started it too. I like written "Gyosyo". Gyosyo is difficult, but interesting. I always write Gyosho when I take an exam and exhabit a piece of writing. Every week, I write "Kaisyo" and "Gyosyo". I like Gyosyo rather than Kaisyo. Because in Kaisyo I cannot chose the Chinese character I want to write. However, Kaisyo is written first. That Wednesday, my childhood came to my class. She is busy working an office, so I met her after all this time. We were talking about recent events, and about calligraphy. I spent good time with her. I think I would like to teach the fun of calligraphy to foreigners, children and adalts. So, I would like to take a licence for teaching calligraphy.


 Event 3 (My Friday)
 I had international society and Japanese class and career design class. Today international society class is compulsory. The class teacher is Mr. Osawa. He is strict on punctuality, so I come to school earlier than usual. The class contents are difficult, but the teacher’s teaching is easy to understand. So, I think it was interesting. The next class was career design class. This class is for job hunting. The class teacher is Mr. Shimada. He works at career office in KGU from this year. So, he is a professional for job hunting. Also, he is a good speaker, I listened to his speech and I was impressed and surprised. I think I must learn more about business.


 Event 4 (Difficult Culture Communication Class)
I had a difficult culture communication class. The class teacher is Ms.Matsushima . She is cool and nice. The class contents are difficult and we get a lot of homework. However, it is interesting. For example, why do people stand faceing the door when they ride the elevator and why are Japanese people Japanese? I have never thought about it. The homework is report about “ Why are Japanese people Japanese? “ As I read the data many times, new ideas came to my head and I wrote them straight away. It was difficult, but interesting at the same time it has also increased my knowledge. So, I am looking forward to this class again.

Event 5 (Yoga)

I went to the international dorm on April 20th, to practice yoga. I know someone practices yoga, but I have never done it before. At first, I watched them. Because, I wore  a skirt. However, I wanted to practice yoga, so I did it. It was very hard, but enjoyable. So, I would like to do it again or I would like to continue with it. 

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Saki --

    It sounds like you are enjoying your 2nd year classes! It is really fun to get new ideas and to think about topics we have never considered before, isn't it?

    Your score for this diary homework is 10/10. By the way, next time please write a word count at the end of your blog post, ok? This time you wrote 496 words.

    返信削除