2015年4月7日火曜日

Host Family


Hello. My name is Saki. I am a freshman of KGU student. To help you know me, I will introduce myself. I belong to the department of English. I like English since I was elementary school student. But, I study English rather than what I really like, to communicate with foreigners.
 There are many exchange students in KGU. They are from America, England, Canada, Chinese, Korean, Taiwan, Vietnam and Thailand. They are friendly and kind, so it is easy to talk to them. I meet them in the English lounge. It is in there and anybody can talk with exchange students. I am usually visit there at lunch time. I learn and cheer up from talking to them. I like the English lounge in campus the best.
 Do you like international communication? I hope you like it! I would like to talk with you early. Also, I like travel and learn about world heritage. I thought that I wanted to go to abroad to see world heritage sites. But, I noticed that I have not seen the world heritage sites of Japan. So, I visited Kyoto alone last year. I visited some temples. It was so exciting and impressive. I felt Japanese myself, because, I could have relax when I have seen the temples.
 I visited the world heritage sites of Japan, so I want to go to abroad to see world heritage sites next. Especially, I want to go to Glacier National park. There is a lot of nature and beautiful lakes and mountains. I heard that I could camp there from an exchange student. I want to go camping with my host family. I have not camped, before I really looking forward to it. Also, I want to go to Gland Canyon. It is the most famous place world heritage site in America. I like taking pictures, so I want to do it. Alright then from my heart, I am looking forward to being able to meet you.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿