2015年6月30日火曜日

Week10

Event 1 ( About Exchange Exam)
There was announcement about first examnation of study abroad on Monday. First examination is TOEFL test. The person who passed it seven people. Last year, the person who passed it eleven people. The people fewer it then last year. Also, the person who can go study abroad is ten people. So, I must study Japanese and English interview and short article for go to England. I will study not want to lost. I held out till go to study abroad from last year, so make one's best endeavor. I must study IELTS If I passed exam to England. Because, I can not go to England if  I can not get 4.4 point over. IELTS is listening, writing, reading and speaking. Also, test time is 3 hours over. It is very hard. So, I will do my best. Furthermore, I am entitled degree of UCLan if I can get 5.5 over point in IELTS, and I am judged to senior thesis. So, I want to get degree of KGU and UCLan. So, I will study English.

Event 2 ( Making Cakes)
I went to international dorm on Friday after long time. Because, someone made cakes. Birthday party held on Saturday. Also, June birth people is five. So, we made four cakes. At first, I went to shopping with Daria. She is good at cook, so she had recipe about four cates. We went to Hirose while talking about recentry events and test. I will take study abroad test, also she will take Japanese ability test. We decided to do my best for passed the exam. I hope her passed the exam. We arrived to Hirose, and bought material. After that, we went back to dorm, and we started to make cake. First cake is carrot cake. That carrot is really sweet, also that's carrot is special product my town, and my mother worked in that's carrot garden long time ago. I would make carrot cake, however I saw him who got a cold. So, I went back to kittchen, carrot cake finished making. Next cake is lemmon cake. That cake is Polish cake. She is from Polish, and her mother work in England's cake shop. At first, I would grate the lemon peel. Then, mixed flour, suger, egges and lemon peel. The time, some people was in the kitchen. So, everyone made the cake. I was happy and enjoying. We must make more two cakes, however I must go back home. So, I can not make two cake. I was looking forward to the party on Saturday. 

Event 3 ( Birthday Party)
I went to dorm on night. Of course, for the birthday party. Many people came to the party. There were people I did and did not know there. So, I went to kitchen, drunk with my friends. After that, I did not know people came in kitchen. So, we have a conversation with them. I spend good time. Next, we ate some cake. This is Carrot cake, lemon cake, blueberry cake and yogult cake. Lemon cake, blueberry cake and yogurt cake are Polish cake. It tastes really good. I wanted to eat many cakes again. Also, next  birthday party hold on July 10th. I thought I want to go to next party. Also, Daria will go back to England, so I hope eat Polish cake on July 10th.

(551Word)

1 件のコメント:

  1. Wow, that sounds like it was an amazing CAKE party!!! I hope your interview will be successful!!

    Your score for this diary homework is 10/10

    返信削除