2015年10月13日火曜日

Dairy2

Event1(camping)
I went to camping last weekend. Member is part-time job member and that menber's friends. At first, we will go camping six members, however, two job members invite their friends. So, we went to camping with 10 members. Camping place is Kamimasiki. I heard the place, however I could not go there. So, I excited before go to there. We heard that borrow the log house to 3p.m. of Saturday from 11a.m. of Sunday. So, we gathered in Grazie (my part-time job's restruant) at 1p.m. However, I and two guys had worked. So, we would join up with us after finished part-time job. After finish part-time job, we went to camping. I was really tired, so I slept in the car. However, two guys talked, and sang a song. Of course, loud voice! So, I got up by their voice. Finally, I sang a song too. We really enjoyed. After that, we arrived in Kamimasiki at 6:30 p.m. It took a half of an hour. We are tired, however join up with everyone, so our tiredness flew out the window. Already, ready to BBQ and pot. We cheered, and ate BBQ ,tounyuu po, and kimuti pot. there were taste is really good. I spend a good time. After that, the man who make a camp fire, and we talked outside. We talked about future, recently events and ourselves and so on until 3a.m. It began to rain, we returned log house. Then, we talked more and more. Finally, we slept at 6a.m. We should go out log house at 11p.m. , so we got up at 10a.m. We were just in time. Then, we went back to home. Recently, I spend really busy day. after all this time, I spend good and relax time. After that, part-time job menbers worked at dinner time. Evryone looked like tired, however we got it. Next time, I want to real camping in Canada and America!

Event 2  ( Way of Study English)
As exchange student meeting last Thursday. Contents were my way of studying English. Speaker was Yukie san. She is 4 year student, and so abroad in Montana states University last year. At first, she did not have good score. However, she studied more and more, so she took department class one year. Way of studying English is a lot. However, it is difficult find it. To find, I should study English various method. Everyone should take TOEFL test, however I should take IELTS. TOEFL test is listening, reading and grammer. However, IELTS is reading, writing, listening and speaking. Especially, I am not good writing and speaking. So, I want to master and conversation skills English and acquire writing skills on this writing class. I want to concentrate on English, however, I took the book keeping class after school. So, I have no time. And, finished book keeping, want to study English more and more.

484words

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Saki --

    Yes, it's important to focus your attention on your main goal -- I hope you can finish the bookkeeping course soon so you can put all your effort into improving your English skill. Talking with older students about their experiences is a good way to find out how to improve, too.

    Your score for this diary homework is 10/10

    返信削除