2015年10月5日月曜日

Diary1

Event1 ( About Exchange Students)
This summer and fall, I was happy to make a new acquaintance and sad to say farewell to exchange students. I got along with them, so I did not want to farewell. However, there is nothing for it. I knew that must part, so especially I spent with them in school and international dorm from April to August.  After that, I made a lot of memories. Maybe this memories is sad thing, however I can not think of anything. I can good thing of anything only. In fact, I was cried when I thought they return to own country. On each occasion that a particular thing occurs, Saki! Do not cry! Let's make a lot of memories until return to my country! Also, we can see each other again! We have a phone, so you are able to get in touch with me! I was saved by those words many times. So, I did not cry when they return to their country almost. I do not feel stress that thing in summer vacation, however I feel stress a little bit when started to school. Because, they always stayed in school, dorm and English lounge in spring semester. However, they do not stay in school. This thing is bad for me. I really miss you guys. They return to their country equal new exchange students come to Japan! This semester come to nineteen new exchange students. Two canadians, British, German, Taiwanese and fourteen Chineses. I talked with them some people, however almost I do not talk with them. So, I want to talk and get along with them. Now, my feeling is return to last year and I want to see you guys. However, maybe I will make a lot of memories this year. So, I should enjoy now!

Events2 ( Let's Go Camping!!)
I have a part-time job in Hikaino-mori. I work at the restaurant now. I have two close friends in the restaurant. They are same age, and work in holl. Also, I have three close friends in kitchen. We became friends recentry. We did fireworks in Kumamoto-ko, and drunk in one of those people until midnight. I was enjoyed that night. After that, We will go to camping on October 10th and 11th. We always six people when to do something, however add 4 people in camping. I met them for the first time last week. I saw everyone kind and funny. So, I have been looking forward to going to camping more and more! We will have BBQ in log house. We are going to go on a two day one night camp. Also, after come back,we will work every part-time job members. It is harder for them, however we will do my best.

453words

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Saki -

    Your camping trip sounds fun! However, if you want to do REAL camping, you need to sleep in a tent!! (Canadians are tough... sleeping in a log house is not REAL camping!! ;-) )

    Your score for this diary homework is 10/10

    返信削除