2015年12月4日金曜日

Diary6

Event 1(Book Keeping Test)
I took the book keeping test last Sunday. It was very difficult. Book keeping test held on every June, November, and February. I heard that it was easy test of June. Everyone said, November's book keeping test pass rate is low. So, I am going to have exam on February. It is said that next exam (will hold on February) pass late will be high. By the way, my best friend is a revenue officer in Osaka. She passed a public employee exam last year. So, she go to tax matters school in Osaka now. Of course, revenue officer must pass book keeping exam. She pased the third level of the book keeping exam. Surprisingly, she could get full marks on  June's exam. I can not believe that! Maybe she was really work hard. However, she said, this time exam is very difficult, and then except problem is not hit! After that, her self assessment is 68 points. Book keeping exam's dead line is 70 points. So, she wish for pass the exam. Of course, me too! Also, she wish for pass the next exam for me. So, I must study hard than before exam. I will do my best.

Event 2( Want to Do Recently)
There are many things I want to do recently. I want to study English (especially, IELTS's study), watch the western film, read the book, and English conversation and so on.  However, I can not carry out them. Because, I have a lot of homework, and part-time job. So, I must make the time. However, I will go to English weekend next week. So, I will conversation with exchange students. I do not have a lot of talk with them, so I am looking forward to it.

Event 3(Friends)
I met two friends last week. They are friends when I was high school student. They became wind-ensemble band. One of the friend live in Fukuoka, so I met her after long time. We became close friend now than high school days. One of the friend live in Kumamoto. Also, we went to same junior high school and high school. However, we did not speak when I was junior high school student. So, we became friend from high school days. I went to dinner with this member at the first time. We talked about recently events, and love. We have not boy friend. So, the contents of conversation that we make a boy friend until next year, what do you do Christmas?, and do you have a good guy? and so on. We talked a lot while laughed! I felt the contents of conversation that until we are young. haha Also, if you not have a boy friend until Christmas, let's hold Christmas party with wind-ensemble band member (except for a boy friend have). So, we will hold Christmas party on December 24th. I am looking forward to it, and want to see you them soon! Now, I enjoy spending with my friends than boy friend. So, I do not need a boy friend.


(500 words)

















1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Saki - I haven't read your diary in a while -- I'm happy to see that you are catching up with it! I hope you enjoyed English Weekend!!

    Your score for this diary (Diary 6) is 10/10 minus 1 point for being late, so 9/10

    返信削除