2015年12月15日火曜日

Diary8

Event1 (Appreciative for my followers)
I went to Osaka for the stage. This stage is MORSE. The leading actor is Nozomu Kotaki. He is Johnny's west's member. This group is my favorite. Also, He is my most favorite member. I am going to not be able to go to the stage. Because, I am going to study abroad, so I need a lot of money. My parents will pay funds for study abroad. However, I will refunded later, and I save money. So, I give up to go to the stage. The stage started on November 13th in Tokyo globe theater. That finally started it. On that day morning, I looked the twitter, and to waver in my convictions. Almost my follower blessed for the stage. However, I could not blessed it with all my heart. My feeling was happy and sad. Of course, I was happy that started the stage. However, I could not go it. I did not know my feeling. After that, I strongly wanted to go to the stage in my heart. So, I tweeted about it. Then, I recived a lot of message from follower. Everyone said, you should go it! If you did not go, you would regret! and so on. So, I looked for stage tickets, and airplain ticket. Then, I calculated money of stage ticket and airplain tickets. After that, it is  for not more than 20000 yen. I thought I could go there! I talked about stage to my believe in followers. The followers two women. Their name is Kanako and Suzune.  We will go to concert in Fukuoka on next January. In case of Kanako, we went to concert in Fukuoka sun palace on June. She lives in Hiroshima, however she came to Fukuoka. In case of Suzune, I have never met her. Because, she lives in Okayama. However, we talked on twitter and line. Also, our encounter introduction from Kanako. So, we said, if concert will hold in Fukuoka, we will go to there together! And, concert dicided to hold in Fukuoka. So, we will go to concert on January 23th. By the way, story returned. Kanako and Suzune said, you should go there! However, at first, you must speak about it to your mother. If you have problems, talk about anything with me. I made up my mind to speak about stage. I said, I want to go to stage. My most favorite artist is the leading actor. However, my mother said, no. I gave up it. I talked about it with kanako and Suzune. And, There nothing for it. However, we will go to concert on January! So, let's enjoy it! I decided to do my best anything until the concert. And one month later, my follower said, stage ticket left over. I said, I want to it. And, she said, sorry, I want to give it you, but you couldn't go. I know that. So,I said,  I see, but I want to go there... Then, many followers said, you should go!! So, I said about it to mom. After that, my mom said, you WANT to go to stage. Ok, you may go! So, I went to stage in Osaka. I appriciated my followers. I never forget it.

(539 words)

1 件のコメント:

  1. Wow! That was a complicated story! I'm happy that you were satisfied in the end ;-)

    Your score for this diary is 10/10 minus 1 point for being late, so 9/10

    返信削除