2015年12月16日水曜日

Diary9

Event1 (MORSE)
I dicided to go to stage. The stage title is MORSE. I dicided to go to Osaka, and I went to Osaka next day. Because, the stage be held after 2 day when I dicided to go to the stage. So, I am got ready in hurry for the stage. I went to Osaka by airplain. I took airplain about 1 hour. I arrived at Kansai international airport about 19:45 p.m. I have a friend who live in Osaka. So, I went to her house. However, her house is far from airport. I took the train about 2 hours. Also, I transferred from train to train. It was very difficult, so I got lost. Fortunately, I could arrive her closest railway station. Then, we went to dinner, and went back to house. I visited her house for the first time. Room is large and it seems confortable to live over. I would go to MORSE next day, however stage started at 19:00 p.m.  After that, I promised follower to recive the ticket in Syo-chikuza at 16:30 p.m. So, I have a time until 16:30. And, we dicided to go to my friend's university. She went to kansai foreign language university. Her university have Italian restaurant, so we went to eat lunch there. I ate carbonara, salad, and France bread.. pasta made Italian chef.It was delicious! Also, lunch set was inexpensive. It was 620 yen. I was surprized. After that, we separated., I went to Umeda. I want to new picture of my favorite group, so I went to Johnny's shop. However, I got lost about 30 minutes. It was hard. Then, I went to tower record (CD shop). There is big panel, so I want to take a picture. I took the picture, after that I went to Sho-chikuza. Now, Xmas show being held in there by Kansai Johnny's jr. So, many women stay in front of sho-chikuza. I met many follower, and give to ticket. I was very happy, and I almost cried. Then, I talked about stage with follower. After that, I went to theater brava with two followers. I arrived there, and I saw big poster.I was able to feel the reality of watch stage. After that, we talked about MORSE, and I said goodbye to my followers, and I enterd a hall. My seat is 2nd floor, however hall was small, so I felt near stage. Then, stage started. The story is sad and love. I was hard, and cried. MORSE makes me think about various things. Also, actor and actress were good performing. Everyone seemed the character. I was impressed. Stage finished, and I went to outside. Then, I met a follower at first time, but I shed tears. I did not know why do I cry. However, it could not stop. After I finish, we talked about MORSE. Then, we said goodbye. I thought it was good I could watch MORSE. Now, I read MORSE's pamphlet everyday, and shed tear. So, I discuss with folllower on Twitter and LINE. I appriciated for my parents, follower, and MORSE company! Thanks a lot!!
(526 words)

1 件のコメント:

  1. You were really moved by the performance, weren't you? I'm glad you enjoyed it.

    The score for this diary homework is 10/10

    返信削除