2016年1月20日水曜日

Diary11

Event1 (My Family)
I went to eat yakiniku with my family. The story changed, however I introduce about my family. There are four people in my family. My father, mother, younger brother, and me. I live in Kumamoto with my father and mother. My father works in kikuchi. His parent's house in Kikuchi too. His mother (groundmother for me ) die of a cancer eight years ago. So, his father ( groundfather for me )lives alone now in Kikuchi. However, my father visits in parent's house twice every one month. My mother works in supermarket near by house. She is good at cooking, so I really like meal by made my mother. Younger brother is one year junior to me. He is university student, snd he lives in Fukuoka now. I returned story. This event is very important for my family. My family seldom go to eat a meal out. So we promise to go to yakiniku on the end of the every year. My family eat a lot. Maybe, every one is tall!haha My father and brother may have one hundred eight meters more, and they have long legged. My mother and I may have one hundred sixty five meters. So, If someone missed in shopping mall, we can find out! Of course, we talked a lot, and ate a lot this year. There is point card sistem in yakiniku restaurant. Then, we had ticket discounted by five hundred yen! Also, four tickets!! We laughed. This restaurant is chain restaurant, so that restaurant is close to my university. So, I will go to there with my friend in this week for lunch time! I am looking forward it!

Event2 (Last day of the Year)
I spent the last day of the year, and the New Year's Day with my family and my groundfather in Kikuchi. My groundfather's house in Kikuchi, so we visit there every year. Every year, We went to there p.m. 15:00. However, I had a part-time job, so we went to there about p.m. 17:00. We arrived there, then went to supermarket. The New Year's Day closed this store, so we bought a lot of food for New Year's Day. Then, we went back to groundfather's house, and went to hot spring. Hot spring is famous in Kikuchi, so there is a lot of hot spring. My family favorite's hot spring is Shironoi. Shironoi is close to Kikuchi shrine. I like drink coffee milk or milk after got out of the bath. I can not this things usually. Because, my house is very cold. haha After that, we went back to groundfather's house, we ate dinner. We eaten buckwheat noodles, row fish, and a yellowtail and so on while watched Kouhaku. My grandfather likes song, so we watched Kouhaku every year. My grandfather go to Karaoke class every Wednesday. His teacher would get the prize of musical composition. The story appeared in Kumanichi news paper, so my groundfather showed me. After we watched kouhaku, I watched Johnny's countdown. This TV show was broadcast  live from Tokyo dorm. Also, Johnny's countdown was held last year, however it was not broadcast. So, I was looking forward to seeing them. I felt that I was most enjoy and funny than ever. I was able to get great seeing the old year. Next year, Where will  I see the old year? I am excited thinking about it!!

557words

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Saki -

    My family is tall, too! I am 165 cm and I am the shortest person in my family. My father, mother and sister are all taller than I am, and my husband and both daughters are both taller than I am, too. My 13-year-old daughter passed me last summer. Now she is 170 cm tall!!

    Your score for this diary homework is 10/10 minus 1 point for being late, so 9/10

    返信削除