2016年1月20日水曜日

Diary12

Event1 (Reunion)
I am 20 years old now! I reached a coming of age this year. Almost high school hold reunion when a coming of age, however my high school did not hold it. So, brass band club of my high school held reunion on 9th January. Two menbers could not come, however twelve menbers took part in reunion. We were assembled in Ohzy-ya. This is yakiniku restaurant. We went to this restaurant every year, because we held farewell party for third year student. Last year, we went to there with our adviser before my high school concert hold. We talked, and ate a lot. Then, we have a tacit understanding. It take a picture in front of a billboard. Surprisingly, I dicided to my position. This position did not change, because this position that took the picture when we were in the first year of high school. So, we took the picture five years continuation. I like this tacit understanding. We grow adalt every year, so I enjoy look the picture. After that, we went to high school. The day, brass band club practiced all day. I saw younger student after a long absence. Also, our advisers movement, so new teacher come now. However, new teacher is vocal music a field of specialty. So, I adviced about ensemble after listened to an ensemble. Then, our leader call our adviser, and he came in my high school. He work at Aso high school now. We talked about brass band club, recently event and so on. We spend a good time. Maybe, we will be able to meet them again when my high school concert. I want to meet them early!
Event2 (Coming of Age)
I went to coming of age in 10th January. My hometown is Kikuyo. Kikuyo town held it on coming of age day before one day. That day, I must go to hair salon at am 5:30. So, I could not get enough sleep. I had hair arrengement, make up, dress of kimono done. Then, my family took pictures in photo studio. The hair salon have photo studio too. My younger brother came back to Kumamoto for take the my family picture. I met my childhood friend in this hair salon after we took the my family picture. I went to coming of age with her. Already my friends arrived at Kikuyo hall when we arriverd there. We took the pictures, and talked a lot. I could meet my elementary school teachers and junior high school teachers. I met teachers after a long absent, so I was very happy! Then, I gave a letter from me. That me is ten years old. I did not remenber when write letter for me of future. This letter written my school life, and friend's name. I laughed while looked the letter ith my friends. I went to reunion of junior high school after coming of age. I talked a lot, and tooked the pictures. Almost everyone drunk, so I enjoyed conversation than when junior high school student. Of course, our teacher came there. I talked with my a class teacher. When I was in the first year of high school, my class teacher taught me English. So, I said, I learn English in university now, and would go to exchange in UK about one year. Then, teacher was rejoicing. So, I must study English more and more. I spend very good time, and I wanted to return my junior high school life.
(576 words)

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Saki -

    Congratulations on becoming an adult! It sounds like you had a wonderful time seeing your old friends and teachers.

    Your score for the last diary homework is 10/10 minus 1 point for being late, so 9/10

    返信削除