2016年1月17日日曜日

Diary10

Event1 ( Christmas Party)
I held Christmas party with Nanako and Keiko. Christmas is 25th December, but we had a part time job the day, so we held Christmas  Eve Eve party in Nanako's house. Keiko had homework, so I and Nanako went to supermarket. We bought food, drink, and snack. We made miso nabe. However, Keiko did not finish her homework. So, she could not go to nanako's house for the appointment. Fortunetely, we bought ingredients of nabe a lot. So, we ate nabe before keiko come her house. Two hours after that, she came in her house. Then, nanako and I ate nabe again. Of course, keiko too. after that, we ate chocolate cake, and drink alcohol. This alcohol is nanako's  birthday present for her parents. This liqueur is grapefrute. We mix the liqueur and ginger ale. Tastes is very good, so we drunk a lot.At the first time, I held Christmas party with university friends.  I spent really good time.  This year's christmas will spend in England. Of course, I enjoyed Christmas last year. However, I excited Christmas this year too.

Event2 (Recentry Event)
Recentry, I have some trouble. I should do thing a lot. I study IELTS, book keeping, and homework. I started study IELTS before the New Year opened. However, I surprised. The IELTS textbook written difficult word, and I have never do the exam form. I got impatient. So, I looked for word sheet for vocabulary when I went back to home. After that, I wrote word that I did not know, and remember. However, I am very worrird now. If I could not get a point, I can not go to England. This sentence run throught my mind. If I go to England, I should get 4.5 point over each. To go to England, I need visa. If I want to visa ( this mean that want to visit England long time), I must get visa. The first exam date is 13th February. I feel have not time, but I have 1month too. So, I will look for time, I study hard.
Event3 (My Winter Vacation).
I had been to busy on my winter vacation. Almost I went to part time job. My holiday is 30th December and 1st January only. So, I almost saw with friend. However, I saw my best friend only one day. My best friend Risa. (I write paragraph about her in Christies class now). She lives in Osaka now. We promised go to drunk when she came back to Kumamoto. One day, my mother read the news paper. Then, my mother said, this restaurant is cool! I want to go there! But, I can not drink... This restaurant's name is Tokoshiebaru. Baru like a Spain also south Europe bar. So, my mother said, I can not drink. Then I said, I would go to there with friend! So, I decided to go to there with Risa. I would see her on 26th December. She would come back to Kumamoto that day at 19:00. However, that flight was late more 2 hours. So, we changed plan. Next day, we went to Tokoshie baru. Inside is small, but atmosphere is good, and cool. Alcohol was fruity, and looks good. Glass like a round, and into fruit. I could not see that alcohol! Also, meal was so good! Meal was roast meat, fish's carpaccio, pasta, bagna cauda and so on. I thought go to there again.
(565 words)

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Saki -

    IELTS is a challenging exam, but if you practice, you will get used to the form and can get a higher score. Let me know if you want me to check your writing!!

    Your score for this diary is 10/10 minus 1 point for being late so 9/10

    返信削除