2015年6月3日水曜日

Week 6

Event1( Recently things) I am very busy in May and June. Because, I have book keeping class every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 18:00 to 21:00. I think, book keeping need for me. Because, I must job hunting two years later. Also, I want to work in international vision. I think international vision need book keeping and English skill. So, I study book keeping. Moreover, I want to go to study abroad in England. To study abroad, I must take TOEFL test 450 over. I could not take 450 point. I took the TOEFL test in March, I took 417 point. I think I can not study abroad England. But, I think I want to go to study abroad when I was high school student. So, I can not give up, I study hard. Especially, I do not like grammar, but I have heard that it is easy to get point to grammar. So, particularly I study grammar. Also, I do not have much time, so I study TOEFL test absolute 30 minutes everyday. Everyday, I study grammar and reading. I sometimes study listening. Next, I took TOEFL test in May. I felt response, but I was very uneasy. If I can not 450 over, I can not go to study abroad. My dream is not came true. And, yesterday I went to school, I give my TOEFL points. At first, I can not watch result paper, but I should watch it. I surprised. Because, I can get 450 over. My points is 463! I was happy and cry. I am really happy! I may go to study abroad. So, I decided to do my best. Next exam is English interview, Japanese interview and short essay. I want to pass the exam. Also, I study for go to study abroad but also book keeping and school life, I will do my best. Event2 (concert) I went to Fukuoka last Tuesday. Because of, concert of jonnhy's west in Sanpares Fukuoka. I went to their concert in Osaka on January, so I met them after 6 months. I went to concert with my Friend. My friend who is older than I, and she lives in Hiroshima. We met in Osaka when held on January. She is my friend of the friend. And, we conversation in LINE, Twitter and call. And,we got on like a house on fire. Last Tuesday, we met in Hakata station, and we went to Fukuoka sanpares. We site is 3 flore, but small hall. So, it was near. Concert started, I shout, laugh and cry. It was really exciting. Especially, I like Nozomu Kotaki. He is younger than I, and cute, cool ahd funny. I watch him almost. We site is 3flore, so we were able to watch their dances well. I was happy, because it is the same that I always watch danced on TV. They are not only but also funny. They are from kansai, so talking is very good. They are talking Hougen, recently events and Fukuoka food. Kumamoto-ben They were conversation about Hougen. Nozomu likes hougen of kyusyu. So, I was really happy. Next, last song is Time Goes By. It is lyrics is very nice, and impressed. Nozomu was close to tears, so I weep in sympathy. After that, the concert is last in Fukuoka, so everyone called out to the singer foe an encore and W encore. The last was Ixponjime. Their concerts are really good. I spend happy time with my friend. I want to say thanks to them. (Word 586)

1 件のコメント:

  1. Wow!!! That's great news about your TOEFL test!!! I'm so pleased for you, Saki... I am sure you will be able to go abroad and improve your English skill more and more :-)

    Your score for this diary homework is 10/10

    返信削除