2015年6月9日火曜日

Week 7

Event 1 ( TOEFL teat ) I took the TOEFL test to study abroad last Saturday. To study abroad I get 450 point over, however I already got 463 points. So, I relaxed myself to take the TOEFL test. I have friends who want to study abroad. They did not get 450 points over before TOEFL test. So, I wanted to get 450 over points to them, I want to study abroad with them. Finished test, I felt difficult last Saturday test than I took the test in last time. I took the test in last time, listening is very difficult, but this test's reading is very difficult. Especially, reading 2. I have lost time when I solve a reading 2. And, next problem is easy to read. Next, I have lost time, I can not solve a reading 4 and 5. I had mistake. So, I scared, I know my this test's points. I think I want to raised points. Event 2 ( lunch Time ) I went to Sairo with my friends after TOEFL test. We went to Sairo after TOEFL test every time. We talked a lot. At first, I talked to TOEFL test and study abroad. I said, I think felt difficult thing is reading 2! And, My friends say, me too! So, I have lost time by reading 2. I relief that I listened to same thing is difficult. I think I want to study abroad with them. Because, my friends is strong feeling about study abroad. And, they are hard worker. We want to study abroad is different places, but I think I can help each other. Next time, we talked about recently events. Especially, about homework, teacher, class, friend and so on. I spend special time. I am very busy in May and June. So, I was very happy. Book keeping test is this Sunday. So, I will do my best. Event 3 ( Trouble and Answer ) Recently, I am busy everyday. Because, I took the book keeping class every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. And I have a lot of homework. I must do homework and book keeping homework in Tuesday and Thursday. So, I have not relax time, and increased stress and trouble. I have a friends who is exchange students and older friend. I have a trouble, I talked to them. Now is good, but after September is no good. Because, they went to England. Older friend went to study abroad in England, and exchange student went back to England. I am very sad. I know, we are friends forever in Japan and England. However, we always stay in English lounge, library and so on. So, I scared they disappears my school life. Then, I noticed. I involved with exchange student, I was happy to make a new acquaintance and sad to say farewell to someone. This is " ichigo ichie". So, I do not think about farewell,and I think about I want to make good memories to them. Only summer can thing in Japan. For example, summer festival, fire works and so on. This is only Japan and summer. July is a lot of test, but I want to be able to do this year. Of course, I study hard for test and myself. And, I want to make good memories for me and them. I think their thing, I am excited. I forget go back to each country. So, I think enjoy thing than farewell. This is my answer.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Saki -

    I was interested to read your ideas about people coming and going from your life. I guess it is a natural thing for us to lose contact with people over time -- the most important ones will stay in touch for many, many years, though.

    Your score for this diary homework (575 words) is 10/10

    返信削除