2015年6月24日水曜日

Week9

Event1(Calligraphy with friend) I study calligraphy when I was second yesr elementary school student. I like it. I noticed when I had a conversation with exchange student. I thought I want to teach fun of calligraphy to exchange student. I have a good friends. She likes Japanese culuture. Her brother is the reason why she is interested in Japan. Her brother play Kendo in England and Polish. She is not interested in Kendo, however she is interested in celemony and calligraphy. I belonged to tea celemony club last year. I taught about tea celemony when I belonged to tea celemony club. For example, make the tea, use the tea things and so on. I really enjoy. She looked like she was enjoying it very much. So, next time I want to teach calligraphy to her. Then, I asked to teacher. I wanted to take her out there. My teacher said, Oh that's a good idea! I can not speak English, however I am interested in English, so I study English now. I was looking forward to meeting her. The day, I told her about my teacher said. She looks happy. So, we went to calligraphy class together. Already, some people stay there. Everyboby was elementary school student. Junior high school student was test term, so quiet. Junior high school student is really cheerful and a little bit noisy. She and teacher were greeting. About her country, how long stay in Japan and so on. Their conversation looks enjoy. I relieve. Next, teacher taught her about use calligraphy things and how to wrote. She looks really cute that listened to teacher's said. Their conversation was finished, must decided to copybook. At first, this class must write point(dot) copybook. Because, calligraphy is important to point, and beginning with point and ending with point. I wrote point copybook when I started to calligraphy. Also, teacher and I know by wrote paper, suited calligraphy. I watched her writing. She is really good writing. Teacher and I was surprised. We did not think can write a point this well. Next, we talked about what kind of letter do you write. At first, she said, I want to write chinese character! Because, I have chinese character's test tomorrow. However, she thought difficult to write when wrote point. So, she said, I wanted to write the round Japanese. Therefore, she wrote first year elementary school student's copybook. That copybook is kasa. I thought little bit difficult. However, she wrote very well. Almost people can not write when people first write, so teacher and I was surprised. However, she did not think that she can write very well. After she wrote kasa, next copybook wrote. Next copybook is yomogi. Yomogi likes glass. She did not know, so we explained about yomogi. people can eat. For example, yomogi rice cake. Old people make yomogi rice cake that get to yomogi in way or park. She can learn except for letter. After that, she wrote yomogi. She wrote very well too. She showed her wrote paper, then teacher corrrected on several occasions. We wrote about two half hours. We were very tired. Then, we cleaned it up while talking. We finished cleaned it up, and waited to my mother. Until we were talking about her. Japanese life, Polish things, Japanese culture and so on. My teacher said, I wantes to study English more! I want to come again if you like calligraphy. She said, I want to come again. Before I came back to England! I was happy when I listened to their conversation. So, we will visit there! (596 words)

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Saki -

    Wow -- you are learning a lot of traditional Japanese things, aren't you? I have a friend who does very artistic and beautiful Japanese calligraphy... I wish I could write so beautifully!!

    Your score for this diary homework is 10/10

    返信削除