2015年6月16日火曜日

Week8

Event1(Exchange student's speech contest) Exchange student's speech contest held in KGU last Saturday. I thought I want to go speech contest that the whole time since last year. However, I can not go to speech contest. Because of, I had TOEFL test for study abroad last year. But, this year, I had TOEFL test last Saturday. So, I can go to speech contest. I want to see speech contest, because,I want to know their's skill and speech contents. I had participated in English contest last year. So, I know their's feeling a little bit. And then, speech contest started at 10:30. The day, I woke up late, so I was just in time. I was impressed speech is two. At first, Emi's speech. Her speech title is " I want to said from American girl". She is Mexican and Japanese, and her father is Japanese, her mother is Mexican. Her father said, you are American girl. Her personality is clear to something and have myself. She is half of Japan, however she lives American long time. So, She said, I do not know Japanese feeling and culture. For example, season is important for Japanese. She went to Kyoto last summer. Then, her father said, you should go to Kyoto fall too! She does not know this mean that time. However, she knows now, because Japan is change landscape by season. I do not think that because,this feel is natural. So, I think it is interested in. Next, she talked about American and Japanese graduate. American graduate is throw a hat highly and they have try doing about future. In contrast, Japanese graduate is impressed and cry. She felt strange. Why do Japanese people cry? and they like cry? She thought. And then, she noticed. Japanese have a sense of comradeship and friends are important by Japanese. Of course, Friends are important by American too. However, Japanese is a strong bond between friends than American. I thought I see. Finally, she said, If I cried when I went back to America. And, you said, you can have a lot of GOOD friends. I thought this part is really good and that's right. Next time, I was impressed speech is Ka's speech. She is Chinese. She came in Japan on April, however she speaks Japanese is very well. Her speech title is " Let's peace to Cute Japan". She has question when she lives in Japan. Why do Japanese do peace pose when take some pictures? It is strange. She asked Japanese friends, but they can not answer. Because, this is normally. I thought so too. She thought about peace pose of Japanese. And then, she has answer. Japanese is cute, however Japanese is more cute by peace pose. The day,she walked nearby international dorm. And, neighbor aunt said, your cap is really cool! Looks good! then, she does peace pose, and that aunt does peace pose too. So, Peace pose is really good thing. This word is last word. I thought great speech, and peace is good action. Finally, winner is Ka. Audience prize is Ka too. I thought so too. Of course, all speech is really good, however Ka's speech is superb speech. I think I should study English when I listened their speech. And, I want to participate English speech contest this year. (552 words)

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Saki -

    It sounds like you really enjoyed listening to the exchange students' speeches. I think it is a good experience to see other people give presentations -- it can help you learn how to do better presentations yourself!!

    Your score for this diary is 10/10

    返信削除